Here's what's going on in my corner of the cyber-net-o-sphere.

Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Continental US is the landmass I resent the most

(...for trying to keep us apart)



Maybe it doesn’t seem so miraculous in the information age, but I still  think it’s pretty cool that people from opposite sides of the country, or the world, can actually get together and live happily ever after.

With my spouse being from Washington state, and me from the Washington, D.C. area, I’m pretty grateful for modern transportation  and communication. Come to think of it, I’m also grateful for this great nation that gives us the freedom to use them as we please (Hey, I said I resent the landmass, not the country).
 
So, in the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I made this illustration to adorn our transcontinental hearth:

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you dont have to travel to Vietnam to find the love of your life! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, thanks Chris!

    No cut paper, this is 100% digita. Though, you're giving me ideas . . .

    ReplyDelete